We offer a wide range of retail displays suitable for all types of retail outlets and products. Whether you are an independent shop owner or a high end retail store, we can help you with your retail display needs.
Our goal is to assist you in making your products more visible and optimise your sales potential. We offer affordable store fixtures from sign holder systems to acrylic display stands and more. Our team can also provide you with professional advice on the layout and design of shop fittings and retail displays. We base our recommendations on the product types, overall design of the store, and available space.
Types of Retail Displays
We offer different retail display types, accessories, and other shop fittings. Our product range for retail displays includes but is not limited to:
- Sign Holder Systems – Shop owners use sign holders to display general information or more details about the product. It can be used for in-store promos, general shop info, or details related to a specific product. Sign holders come in various forms, sizes, and materials. Some items we offer include metal sign holders, adhesive holders, and acrylic countertop holders.
- Cable Displays – They offer an affordable way of displaying posters or products against walls or in-store windows. The best thing about cable displays is that they take up minimal space.
- Wire Display Baskets – You can use wire baskets to display small, loose, or irregularly shaped items in the store. Wire baskets are collapsible, making them easy to assemble when needed. We also have wire displays made for magazines. You can place them in busy areas or on countertops.
- Brochure Holders – These plastic stands allow shop owners to display brochures, magazines, flyers, and leaflets. We offer various options, including wall-mounted holders, countertop holders, and standalone racks. You can use it to provide free informational or promotional materials or to display publications for sale.
- Acrylic Display Stands – Shop owners can use acrylic stands for a range of purposes. Acrylic is a shatter-proof material, which makes it an ideal alternative to glass. The best thing about acrylic is that it is transparent and looks good in any shop design.
Contact ADP today for more information about retail displays and other shop fittings.
Showing all 8 results