Stickman Linear Corner Protection Profile provides a stylish and unobtrusive edge protection for 90 degree corners in wall paneling applications. Suitable for both internal and external corners, it achieves faster production time compared to traditional methods, and ensures 100% accuracy of the join.
The Stickman ‘fir-tree’ tongue is inserted into a rebated corner profile that is routed into the edge of the panel. This rebate can be achieved in a single router pass by using our Stickman Router Cutter (AP8015). Specially designed ‘glue-traps’ within the tongue retain the glue within the slot, ensuring a strong and efficient join is achieved.
The position of the 3mm exposed nosing on the corner profile can be adjusted using the router settings. You can create a ‘proud’ finish for maximum protection, or position the nosing flush with the corner for a completely unobtrusive join. Stickman Linear Corner Protection Profile can also be powdercoated on request at additional cost.
Use with Stickman Linear Panel Joiner (AP8008) and Stickman Linear Panel Cap (AP8009) to create a complete wall panelling solution
Benefits of Stickman Linear Corner Protection Profile
- 100% accurate 90 degree corner solution for wall panels and columns.
- Suitable for internal and external wall panel corner joins.
- Stylish 3mm exposed nosing for protecting exposed laminates and veneers.
- Exposed nosing can be adjusted to suit ‘flush’ or ‘proud’.
- Maximum strength fixing to panel edge.
- Simplified assembly saves factory and/or installation time.
- No visible external fixings.
Finish: Natural Anodised