Stickman Linear Panel Joiner provides an attractive solution for joining interior wall paneling.
The Stickman ‘fir-tree’ tongue is inserted into a routed slot on the edge of each wall panel. Specially designed ‘glue-traps’ retain the glue within the slot, ensuring optimum join strength of the panels is achieved. ‘Break-Lines’ retained in the design allow sections of the tongue to be easily removed on-site to enable intersection of panel joiners in both horizontal and vertical.
The design of the Stickman Linear Panel Joiner allows 100% accuracy and consistency on all wall panels. By adjusting the position of the routed slot in the panels, you can achieve different visual positions of the exposed nosing. Examples include:
- Proud – nosing is exposed on face of board.
- Flush with wall panels.
- Recessed – nosing can be recessed between 2 x wall panels.
Stickman Linear Panel Joiner can also be powdercoated on request at additional cost.
Use with Stickman Linear Corner Profile (AP8007) and Stickman Linear Panel Cap (AP8009) to create a complete wall panelling solution
Benefits of Stickman Linear Panel Joiner
- Strongest method of joining panels.
- 100% accuracy and consistency of alignment across all panels.
- Use for vertical and horizontal joins.
- ‘Break-lines’ within tongue allow sections to be removed at intersection points.
- Exposed nosing can be adjusted to suit ‘flush’, ‘proud’ or ‘recessed’.
- Simplified assembly saves factory and/or installation time.
- No screw fixing required.
Finish: Natural Anodised