ADP Store Fixtures’ products are engineered for long-term performance and durability. Our products are extensively tested and assessed to ensure that they will meet and exceed our customers’ requirements for the expected lifetime of the product.
As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, ADP Store Fixtures provides an advertised warranty on our products, of either 1 year or 5 years. The correct warranty period can be found on the product page on our website, or using the below guide:
|ADP Longspan Shelving, Clothing Racks, Glass Display Cabinets & Showcases, S-Mart Gondola Shelving System, ADP Slatwall Panels, ADP Slatwall Gondolas & Display Stands, All-Ali Aluminium Slatwall System, Uni-Slat Aluminium Slatwall System, Slotted Display Systems (Posts and Stripping), Slotted Display Systems (Gondolas).|
|>||Universal Wire Shelving, Cable & Rod Display System, Slatwall Fittings & Accessories, Slotted Display System Accessories, S-Mart Shelf Management System, Ticket Frames & Data Strip, Tube Joining Systems|
ADP Store Fixtures, within the advertised* warranty period applicable to the individual product, undertakes to repair or replace with a similar or comparable product (at its option) any component found to be faulty in material or workmanship (subject to the provisions below).
What This Warranty Includes:
- The original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Faulty materials and/or workmanship in the product.
- Faulty coatings/finishes.
- Products sold and used within Australia.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, which have to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage arising from abnormal use.
- Damage arising from excessive weight loadings.
- Damage incurred during transit.
- Where a product has been used in an outdoor environment.
- Modifications or attachments that are not approved by ADP Store Fixtures.
- Products used for rental or hire purposes.
- Products considered consumables.
- Customers own materials (COM) incorporated into ADP Store Fixtures products.
- Any indirect or consequential loss – See ‘Limit of liability clause below.
This warranty is null and void if:
- The product has been abused, damaged, modified after delivery.
- The product has been subject to an accident.
- ADP Store Fixtures is not notified by email within five (5) business days of the fault occurring.
- The product has been maintained or repaired by someone other than an authorised ADP Store Fixtures representative or approved repair agent.
To lodge a warranty, please contact your ADP Store Fixtures representative using one of the following methods:
Phone: 1800 942 366
All warranty applications must be accompanied by a proof of purchase document/receipt. Please also provide any relevant information and photos relating to the warranty issues.
Limit of Liability
The liability of ADP Store Fixtures shall be strictly limited to the abovementioned obligations and ADP Store Fixtures shall not be liable for consequential, incidental, or operating loss suffered by Client, to person or property, arising from the manufacturing, distribution, installation, or use of the products or services supplied by ADP Store Fixtures. ADP Store Fixtures liability shall be limited to an amount not exceeding the Purchase price for the products in question.