Slatwall may be the absolute best solution for displaying merchandise. No matter what types of items you have to sell in your shop, you can create a slatwall to accommodate them which is why it is the most commonly used shop fitting system in Australia. A high-quality slatwall system like we supply at ADP Retail Merchandising Solutions can take your business to the next level.
Let us explain the many reasons why you should consider using slatwall shelving in your shop.
- A slatwall system will make use of your vertical wall space, giving you the room to store and display a much larger percentage of your stock. They can be added from floor to ceiling which opens up so much of the retail space that can be wasted with other shop fittings.
- ADP slatwall systems are extremely flexible. Plus, we have many customisable
- The design of the system allows for added colour and vibrancy within your shop.
- The slatwall is so very versatile. It can accommodate gondala style shelving, display hooks, various sized shelf brackets, and plastic displays.
- The slatwalls from ADP are made from high-quality MDF panels meaning they will be very durable and last for a long time, even with daily use.
- The powder coating process that is used to add colour to the shelves gives a long-lasting effect which keeps your shop looking new and fresh without having to replace your shelving constantly.
- Slatwalls are easy to use and rearrange. It will never be a hassle to accommodate new inventory.
- ADP can cut your slatwalls to fit the exact specifications of your retail space.
- Slatwall colors can be mixed and matched to create a custom effect on your shop walls.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to chose a slatwall system when outfitting your shop. The versatility, customization, and durability all make them the ideal choice.
Let one of our dedicated team members help you create the slatwall shop fittings you desire. They can walk you through the process, and even help with the creative process. Then once you have made your decision, they will have the panels cut to your specified dimensions. After the customisation process, the slatwall system will be delivered directly to your site.
Don’t delay! Let ADP help you design the shop so that you can get back to growing your business. Contact us today at 1800-642-366 or use the contact form on our website.